Introducing Collective Intelligence
Collective Intelligence is a facilitated, online strategic problem-solving approach leveraging the wisdom and experience of multiple experts working together.
Where it Thrives
Collective Intelligence is a modern, optimized method for arriving at the best results to:
Why it's the best
The group of curated experts quickly drive to an informed and consensual answer. Typical firms rely on a single resource to ramp up, research, and report.
The session is curated over 3 days, with end-to-end delivery in as little as 3 weeks. Typical consulting projects take several months to complete.
The online approach, coupled with low overhead and speed, delivers exception value and ROI. Typical firms charge 5-10 times for inferior results.
Why it works
Panel diversity dramatically improves on the traditional consulting and advising model.
Best of the Best
Access to the best minds possible to address a specific business challenge.
Multiple voices creates a large sample of diverse ideas. Focused interaction amongst panelists introduces fast iterations on ideas that would otherwise be incomplete.
Panelists are excited to demonstrate their knowledge, as well as interact and learn from others who provide an alternative point of view.
Democratization of Ideation
The many points of view reduce the probability of a single party introducing individual bias for an idea.
Cunningham Collective's Role
We skillfully construct and facilitate the panel to deliver the highest value outcome possible.
We carefully curate the
We intelligently frame the
We professionally moderate the
We thoughtfully package the results.
How long it takes
Collective Intelligence arrives at the best answer possible in as little as 3 weeks.
- What will we learn?
- How will we structure?
- Who are our personas?
- How can we frame this to work well in the model?
2. Recruit & Construct
- Identify and hire candidates
- Structure hypothesis
- Compose questions
- Schedule all events including daily debriefs
- Confirm calendars
- Execute contracts
- Onboard experts
4. Night Before
- Finalize content
- Upload all materials
- Walk-thru with client
- Coordinate team
- Organize takeaways
- Conduct check-ins
6. Final Summary
- Present results: objective, experts, approach, content, outcome
- Debrief: thank experts, develop community, suggest next steps
A Digital Content and Services Company
Inform the master brand strategy for the next 3 years. Validate thinking on the client’s brand architecture, the implementation of a horizontal “experience layer,” and the way these two things intersect.
Case Study Questions Answered
- How should the client organize all of its brand assets into the most powerful brand architecture?
- What are the strategic tradeoffs and implementation practicalities of different approaches: branded house, house of brands, or a hybrid approach?
- What is the right star brand among our brand assets?
- Given the answer to these questions, what is the role of the horizontal experience layer in the brand strategy?