From The Collective – December 2017
What an exciting year 2017 has been! The Collective is buzzing with business and we have the coolest clients! A sampling of our efforts over the past year:
- Entered the clean energy market with Inventys
- Created messaging for 23andMe
- Helped Johns Hopkins initiate its International Arts + Mind Lab
- Launched Warehouse Exchange (a marketplace for unused warehouse space), Countsy (an accounting-as-a-service business), and MixR (a social network for women)
- Developed positioning and branding for OpenGov
- Teamed with Yandex in a breakout year
- Collaborated with BlackBerry on a pivot from hardware to software
- Worked with Google on a Missionary initiative
- Positioned Accretive for a large and successful acquisition
In other exciting news, we moved into a beautiful new office in San Francisco, developed a Go-To-Market practice for small companies, published my book Get to Aha!, expanded our Podcast: “Marketing Over Ice,” were shortlisted for three "PRWeek U.S. Awards 2018" for our BlackBerry work, and created a new newsletter (this is the second edition, so let us know what you think!).
As we gear up for another great year of bringing innovation to market and helping companies with their transformations, transitions and turnarounds, we’d like to wish you a happy, healthy and prosperous new year!
The audio version of Get to Aha! -- narrated by Andy herself -- has just been released! Download it at Amazon.
Moving virtual reality into the neighborhood. How we positioned a game-changing product in the nascent but increasingly crowded world of virtual reality. Read more
The Leadership Triangle
November 13, 2017
The elite of higher education would have us believe that leadership can be taught, especially if you are one of the privileged attending classes at a top tier university offering courses in leadership. But there are others who believe leaders come out of the womb with a mission to lead. Either way, we assume that leadership is dependent on personality traits and/or skills. That once a leader, always a leader. Read more
“Who are you as a company? And why do you matter?”
November 28, 2017
Andy Cunningham recently posed this question at the reception celebrating her new book: Get to Aha!: Discover Your Positioning DNA and Dominate Your Competition. The event took place at the Northwestern San Francisco campus on the evening of Monday, October 30. Read more
Key Executive Mega-Conference
Andy to provide keynote.
February 28, 2018
Want to "Get to Aha!" with your marketing?